Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 230
Call for Price
2017 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 230 (1)
GTX Limited 230
Equipped with a new and powerful 230 hp Rotax engine, this is luxury at full throttle. The Ergolock seat with stepped design gives you confidence and control in any condition. Plus, enjoy features like a Depth Finder, Speed Tie and Watercraft Cover.
• ROTAX 1500 HO ACE ENGINE: Equipped with an Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, a new generation of proven, supercharged Rotax power has arrived. Optimized for regular fuel, this new engine is faster and more powerful than its predecessor, but just as fuel efficient.
• LIMITED PACKAGE: Gives you a ton of exclusive extras like watercraft cover, removable dry bag, safety kit and exclusive coloration. Plus, depth finder and speed ties, glove box organizer, water temperature gauge, high-performance VTS, and more.
• ERGOLOCK SEAT: The narrow seat places your knees closer together in a natural riding position, while the stepped seat design provides more lateral support and stability for you and your passengers.
• TOURING FEATURES: This model comes standard with 42.8 US gallons (162 l) of total storage space with a watertight compartment, a tilt steering and a cruise control with slow mode.
• INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR): Exclusive to Sea-Doo, the second generation iBR system lets you stop close to 160 feet sooner (48.75 m)*. And offers more control and maneuverability. *Based on BRP internal testing
• INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC): Choose how you want your power delivered thanks to different riding modes such as Touring, Sport and ECO - available through your watercraft digital information center.
• CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
Equipped with a new and powerful 230-hp Rotax engine, this is luxury at full throttle. The Ergolock seat with stepped design gives you confidence and control in any condition. Plus, enjoy features like a Depth Finder, Speed Tie and Watercraft Cover.
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 139.2 in. / 353.5 cm
- Width: 48.2 in. / 122.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 894 lb. / 406 kg
- Storage capacity: 42.8 US gal. / 162 l
- Type: S3
- Longer platform
- Rough water inspired deep-V hull
- Stable and predictable
- Type: Rotax 1500 HO ACE
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum
- 1,494 cc or 1,630 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: Rotax engines with maintenance-free supercharger, external intercooler and the Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology. The new Rotax 1500 HO ACE is optimized for regular fuel, faster and more powerful than its predecessor, but just as fuel efficient, while the Rotax 1630 ACE is the most powerful Rotax engine ever delivering high efficiency and amazing acceleration.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO™ modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S3 Hull®: Stepped, stable & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Hinged seat: Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- Ergolock seat with stepped design: Seat with narrow profile and knee support that lets people sit in a more natural position and leverage their leg muscles to hold on to the machine for more control and less upper body fatigue. Also featuring a stepped design for more comfort and better visibility to passengers.
- Reboarding ladder: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: 4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.®): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with palm rest
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- Large front storage compartment
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- High-performance VTS™ (Variable Trim System): The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS provides pre-set positions for quick settings.
- Additional gauge functions: Depth finder, Time / Distance to empty, Altitude indicator, Water temperature.
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™: Automatic retractable mooring lines eliminate the hassles of traditional docking lines.
- Dry bag: Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Safety equipment kit: Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- Glove box organizer kit: Ideal to keep gear or cell phone dry; removable and splash-resistant.
- Watercraft cover: Protect your PWC.
- Exclusive coloration
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Ski Module
- X package module (Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer and Engine temperature)
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax 1500 HO ACE
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 894 lb. (406 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 139.2 in. (353.5 cm)
- 48.2 in. (122.4 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 42.8 US gal. (162 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Jet Black Metallic & Deep Pewter Satin
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year