Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Sea-Doo GTR-X 230
2017 Sea-Doo GTR-X 230 (1)
GTR-X 230 - HIGH-PERFORMANCE MEETS HIGH-VALUE IN A WHOLE NEW PACKAGE
New for 2017! The GTR-X is the most affordable Sea-Doo X model. Enjoy the unmatched control of the Ergolock system and a new and powerful supercharged 230 hp Rotax engine. This watercraft accelerates from 0 - 60 mph (0 - 96.6 km/h) in 5.29 seconds.
• ERGOLOCK SYSTEM: Become one with the machine by locking in your body for better handling and more control, thanks to a narrow racing seat, specially angled footwell wedges and adjustable ergonomic steering (A.E.S.).
• AWARD-WINNING DESIGN: The race-inspired design is built around the performance rider. Every element has been engineered to make your ride faster, more exciting and more effortless. The design has been showered with accolades, and it's built to do the same for the rider.
• ROTAX 1500 HO ACE ENGINE: Equipped with an Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, a new generation of proven, supercharged Rotax power has arrived. Optimized for regular fuel, this new engine is faster and more powerful than its predecessor, but just as fuel efficient.
• HIGH-PERFORMANCE VARIABLE TRIM SYSTEM (VTS): Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.
• X-GAUGE WITH BOOST INDICATOR: With a quick glance at the X-Gauge, you can view your speedometer, check your lap time, and get a read on your engine’s maximum performance from the handy Boost Indicator..
• INTELLIGENT BRAKE AND REVERSE (iBR): Exclusive to Sea-Doo, the second generation iBR system lets you stop close to 160 feet sooner (48.75 m)*. And offers more control and maneuverability. *Based on BRP internal testing
• INTELLIGENT THROTTLE CONTROL (iTC): Choose how you want your power delivered thanks to different riding modes such as Touring, Sport and ECO - available through your watercraft digital information center.
• CLOSED-LOOP COOLING SYSTEM: This technology prevents corrosive saltwater and damaging debris from entering the engine, for increased reliability and peace of mind.
New for 2017! The GTR-X is the most affordable Sea-Doo X model. Enjoy the unmatched control of the Ergolock system and a new and powerful supercharged 230-hp Rotax engine. This watercraft accelerates from 0-60 mph (0-96.6km/h) in 5.29 seconds.
- Rider capacity: 2
- Weight capacity: 400 lb. / 182 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 130.6 in. / 331.6 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 821 lb. / 373 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.7 US gal. / 116.4 l
- Type: GTI
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax 1500 HO ACE
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder: Equipped with Advanced Combustion Efficiency (ACE) technology, this new engine with maintenance-free supercharger and external intercooler is optimized for regular fuel, faster and more powerful than its predecessor, but just as fuel efficient.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO™ modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Ergolock system: Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design, adjustable handlebars and angled footwells that allow you to “lock in” when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- High-performance VTS (Variable Trim System): The VTS adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water. The high-performance VTS provides pre-set positions for quick settings.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-andsocket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.®): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with palm rest
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Tow hook
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Elevated fuel filler
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering): The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized ride.
- X-Gauge with boost indicator: Shows the boost pressure in real-time from minimum (idle) to max boost pressure (open throttle) at all times so the rider knows the engine load condition.
- Additional gauge functions: Time / Distance to empty, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, Engine temperature.
- Reboarding Ladder
- Depth Finder
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie™
- Dry Bag
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax 1500 HO ACE
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 821 lb. (373 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 130.6 in. (331.6 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.7 US gal. (116.4 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- California Green Metallic & Black
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year