Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Kawasaki Z125 PRO
2017 Kawasaki Z125 Pro (1)
THE KAWASAKI DIFFERENCE
DESIGNED TO DEFY
Small in size. Big on fun. The all-new Kawasaki Z125 PRO is a nimble streetfighter that’s designed to defy what a lightweight motorcycle can be. This easy to ride bike delivers the freedom and excitement of motorcycling for new and experienced riders alike. With radical Kawasaki “Z” styling, the Z125 PRO is your invitation to the rebellious side of fun.
• Offset laydown single-shock contributes to compact chassis design.
• Under-engine exhaust adds to compact, mass-centralized design contributing to light handling.
• Low seat height and comfortable ergonomics for easy handling and enhanced rider confidence.
• Rear shock with 4-way preload adjusts to suit solo or 2-up riding.
• 184 mm petal disc rear brake contributes to strong progressive braking power.
• 200 mm petal disc front brake contributes to strong progressive braking power.
• 12 in. cast wheels with narrow profile street tires for agile handling.
Power & Performance
• SMALL SIZE. BIG FUN.: Power and performance for new and experienced riders alike.
• AGGRESSIVE Z STYLING: The all-new Z125 PRO with aggressive streetfighter styling is a street motorcycle that's small in stature but big on fun.
Small in size. Big on fun. The all-new Kawasaki Z125 PRO is a nimble streetfigher that’s designed to defy what a lightweight motorcycle can be. With radical Kawasaki “Z” styling, the Z125 PRO is your invitation to the rebellious side of fun.
- Aggressive Kawasaki “Z” styling with a fierce headlight design, LED taillight, multi-function LCD meter, lower cowling and low mounted exhaust
- The fuel-injected 125cc engine and four speed manual transmission delivers smooth power with quick acceleration for confidence and fun
- Lightweight and compact chassis with a low seat height for easy handling
- 30mm inverted front fork and 12” cast wheels with narrow profile street tires contribute to responsive and nimble handling
- Petal disc brakes, 200mm front and 184mm rear, deliver strong progressive braking power
- Engine: 4-stroke, 1 cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve, air-cooled
- Displacement: 125cc
- Bore x Stroke: 56.0 x 50.6mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 24mm throttle body
- Ignition: TCBI w/electronic advance
- Transmission: 4-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Telescopic fork/3.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Swingarm, single shock/4.1 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-12
- Rear Tire: 120/70-12
- Front Brakes: Single 200mm petal style disc
- Rear Brakes: Single 184mm petal-style disc
- Frame Type: Backbone
- Rake/Trail: 26.0 deg./2.7 in.
- Overall Length: 66.9 in.
- Overall Width: 29.5 in.
- Overall Height: 39.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6.1 in.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 224.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gal.
- Wheelbase: 46.3 in.
- Color Choices: Candy Lime Green, Metallic Graphite Gray
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1 cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 56.0 x 50.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 24mm throttle body
- TCBI w/electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork/3.9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm, single shock/4.1 in.
- Front Brakes
- Single 200mm petal style disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single 184mm petal-style disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 46.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 26.0 deg.
- 2.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 224.8 lb.
- 4-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Candy Lime Green, Metallic Graphite Gray
- 12 Month Limited Warranty